Friday, September 24, 2010

Lucky to be Alive

Hey there!

I'm hanging at work. It's been real slow. It's a lovely day today! Too bad I'm cooped up at the shoppe!

Last night I went to Kimo's to see Microtia, a band that Oliver is touring with. It was really fun and I drank enough to poison a small hippopotamus. I met Oliver's on-again-off-again girlfriend, Brittany, and was pleasantly surprised at how cool she is. Usually ex's ex's and whathaveyou's are awkward and unpleasant. She's cool though. She's totally someone I'd be friends with. Is that weird? I don't care.

Anyway, it was really nice to see Oliver, although, I don't remember really hanging out with him much. He was wearing that suede blazer, so I couldn't get too close. Suede is my least favorite texture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I just typed "hippopotamus" in google and the it said, "Did you mean

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia ?"


Yeah, That's what I meant.


No comments:

Post a Comment