Monday, May 3, 2010

Listening to Lungfish!

Zach and I are playing music together here and there. It's tentatively called "Hushabye Mountain". The band name sounds like it could be something epic, which is more what I want. I seem to like long, drawn-out, echo-y, slow stuff. Sort of like a Jesu-ish kinda sound but with minor chords.

I haven't washed my hair in almost a week and it seems to be getting healthier and not greasy. It's a little greasy. I've been sifting baby powder into it. Luckily my hair is kind of light right now. Anyway, I guess being the poorest I've ever been has some advantages.

Speaking of which, I really AM the POOREST I've EVER been. Ever. I just spent my last dollar on rent and I'm still short. For some reason, though, I'm not toooo worried about it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've been freaking out a little here and there, crying hysterically, getting really down on myself, not sleeping well, having awful dreams, etc...but I don't know, at this very moment I'm feeling like everything is going to work itself out. I mean, it has to, right? I'm a good person, right? I deserve a chance? Right?

However, since I am broke and my food stamps don't re-up until the 10th (1 week from today) I have to be even more creative in the kitchen and I have to eat less. I've ended up eating weird concoctions, which I don't want to repeat (maybe because I've blocked them from my mind), and also eating 1 or 2 really small meals a day. I hope I lose some of this baby fat, NAW MEAN?!?!

Lovums,
Verni

No comments:

Post a Comment